FOOTBALL SKILLS CAMP
Time & Location
About The Event
May 22, 2021
- 10 AM until 12:30 PM - Middle School Athletes
- 1 PM until 3:30 PM - High School Athletes
May 23, 2021
- 1 PM until 3 PM - Elementary School Athletes
Calling all football skills players! Come get coached up by former NFL players at the Defensive Back, Wide Receiver and Quarterback positions. All Middle School & High School athletes will receive a recruiting profile through the "Student Athlete Profile" app. All athletes will receive a camp t-shirt.
Campers will be able to upload official times and measurements in the following:
- Broad Jump
- 40yd Dash
Once done testing, athletes will take part in Position Specific training according to their football skilled positions.
There will be drills, 1v1 and 7-on-7 opportunities for the athletes.
QUARTERBACKS will be coached by John Bowenkamp.
Bowenkamp played QB for the Minnesota Vikings & Rhein Fire.
WIDE RECEIVERS will be coached by Ryan Hoag.
Hoag was drafted by the Oakland Raiders, and also played for the Jacksonville Jaguars, Minnesota Vikings & Washington Redskins.
DEFENSIVE BACKS will be coached by Kevin Garrett.
Garrett was drafted by the St. Louis Rams, and also played for the KC Chiefs, Houston Texans & Carolina Panthers.
- Middle School Session$160+$13.20 Tax$160+$13.20 Tax0$0
- High School Session$160+$13.20 Tax$160+$13.20 Tax0$0
- Elementary Session$120+$9.90 Tax$120+$9.90 Tax0$0